Prep4School Family Membership
Prep4School membership shows how much you care about your child’s future. Students will learn: Time Management; Sleep Hygiene; Homesickness Prevention; Communication with Advisers; Adjusting to a New Culture; Coping with Academic Stress…and more! Your individual family membership includes full access to the Prep4School video library, front seats at live online events, and a copy of The Unlikely Art of Parental Pressure (in print July, 2021).
Videos are available in: English (American Accent); English + Mandarin (simplified); English + Mandarin (traditional); English (Russian subtitles); English (Spanish subtitles); English (Australian Accent).
- Reviews (0)
Every bit of Prep4School content is designed to promote your child’s academic, social, and emotional well-being. Current titles include:
- Acculturation Stress, Parts 1 and 2
- Active Engagement with Teachers
- Caregiver Support for Students
- Coping with Homesickness, Parts 1 and 2
- Joining Classroom Discussions
- Recalibrating Your Self Image
- Sleep Hygiene, Parts 1 and 2
- Time Management, Parts 1 and 2
- Coping with Academic Pressure, Parts 1 and 2 ← Coming Soon!
Live Events with Dr. Thurber & Dr. Lee:
Members will be notified by email about special boarding school webinars for parents and students.
Become a member today and receive a copy of The Unlikely Art of Parental Pressure (in print July, 2021)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.